Monday 16 April 2012

Hi and Welcome!


Hi!

First of all thanks for visiting my new blog! I hope you will enjoy my posts on creating a blog and taking it to success!

I will be posting very actively throughout the next weeks and months. All content will be original advice from me (Of course I will accept guest posts from time to time).

So what will be the main topics? Here are them:
  • Blog post writing tips
  • Blog design tips
  • Blog promotion tips (Social media, Search engines, Blog commenting, Guest posting etc...)
  • Blog monetization
  • etc...
I just want to make it clear in the beginning: This is not another "make money online overnight" or "effective seo tips that will make you rich" etc... blog! This blog will only give working tips and ideas on blogs and blogging.

If you have something in mind you might want me to write about, don't hesitate to ask in a comment or in email (barta.akos[at]gmail[dot]com)!

Well, thanks again! (& stay tuned!)

:)

~ Akos Barta
(from: AkosBlog.com and also ChilledLime.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment